Friday, July 4, 2008

Why Eat'n Park cookies smile

DISCLAIMER: This post is what many would consider stupid, so unless you're a little strange/geeky/dorky/"out there" like me,I would strongly advise you to stop reading. Or don't, whatever your gut tells you.

Why do Eat'n Park cookies smile? You're eating them, ending their short life, and yet they keep smiling. They smile because although their bodies are being eaten, their souls are going to Cookie Heaven. No, not the bathroom, but a wonderful place beyond Earth, in the "Milky Way". I thought of this last night during a late-night meal with friends and thought I'd blog it. It's probably a good story to share with a little kid or younger sibling the next time you're at an Eat'n Park and they get their smiley cookie. On a side note, their attitude is sort of like the Pizza Planet aliens in Toy Story: "I'm going to a better place". :^)

No comments: